How do I sign up for Mobile Banking?
Signing up for Mobile Banking is easy:
- After the application has been installed on your phone you can use the same Access ID and Password you setup on the SunBank Online Banking site. Not currently enrolled in Online Banking? Sign up today!
- Using the same Access ID and Password you setup on the SunBank Online Banking site, you can access Mobile Web at m.sunbankaz.com. Not currently enrolled in Online Banking? Sign up today!
(There are three ways to sign up)
- Method 1: Go to the "Mobile and Online Banking Options" section within Online Banking and follow the enrollment instructions.
- Method 2: Go to the "More" menu in our mobile app and follow the instructions.
- Method 3: Call SunBank's Customer Contact Center at 1-866-480-8199.
How do I download apps to my phone?
If you are new to smartphones, we suggest reviewing your owner's manual or visiting the online help or support area for your device.
Does mobile banking require a special phone?
SunBank Mobile Banking will work with virtually all of today's phones and most major mobile service providers. Please see our list of compatible devices
for more information. Generally speaking, you should be able to use the service if:
- Your phone allows text messaging to and from short codes.
- You can browse the Internet on your phone.
- You have an iPhone, Android or BlackBerry device capable of downloading apps from the app stores.
Message and data rates may apply. Check your carrier plan for details.
Which phones or devices currently work with Mobile Check Deposit?
iPhone and Android devices with that meet the following criteria:
- iOS 4.0 and above
- Android OS 2.1 and above
- All devices must have a camera
- The minimum requirement for image resolution is 1600 pixels x1200 pixels (therefore the device camera spec must be a minimum of 2mp). Images with lower resolution may pass the image quality verification, however, they may also be rejected more often.
- Android devices must have autofocus
- Blackberry smartphones are currently not supported
Is Mobile Banking secure?
Rest assured. Mobile is safe to use!
- Smartphones such as iPhone, Android and Blackberry have very controlled and secure operating systems
- Mobile Banking uses 128 bit SSL encryption just like Online Banking, which basically encrypts and protects any transmission of data including customer account information
- Our Mobile Banking solution uses strong Firewalls just like Online Banking, which protects from unauthorized or malicious intrusion
- Mobile Banking uses your Access ID & Password for access, just like Online Banking. And just like with Online Banking, your account will lock down after three (3) incorrect attempts from your mobile device
- Text messages are not secure, which is why SunBank will never send your name or account number through a text message.
For more information and security tips, please visit our Security section
Can I use Mobile Banking outside the U.S.?
Yes, as long as your mobile carrier offers Internet service in the country you are visiting. All additional roaming, access and text charges from your carrier will apply.
How do I use Text Banking?
You can text the following commands to us at EZBANK (392265). We'll send a return text with the info you need.
- BAL = See balances for all of your accounts.
- HIS = Text "HIS A1," "HIS A2," "HIS A3," etc. (meaning Account 1, 2 or 3) to see the transaction history for specific accounts. May need to clarify that A1 is the account nickname you setup in ISS.
- ATM = Text ATM plus a ZIP code (“ATM12345”) to find ATMs.
- BRANCH = Text BRANCH plus a ZIP code ("BRANCH12345") to find a branch.
- HELP = See how to get help.
- STOP = Stop getting text messages from SunBank.
What is the deposit cut-off time for Mobile Check Deposit?
The deposit cut-off time is 7:00 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday. If you submit after 7:00 p.m. — or on a non-business day or holiday — your deposit will be processed the next business day. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and restrictions apply.
How much does it cost to use Mobile Banking?
We don't charge a fee to access the mobile web or download and use the mobile app. To deposit a check via the mobile app, a fee of $0.50 will be charged for each deposited check. For Text Banking and Alerts, standard messaging and data rates from your mobile carrier may apply.
To use Mobile Banking, you must first be enrolled in Online Banking. Enroll Today
Member FDIC. Mobile Deposit is available for select smart phones. Enroll in Online Banking and download the SunBank Mobile App. Message and data rates may apply - such charges include those from your communications service providers. $0.50 charge per check deposited applies. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and restrictions apply.